Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop- Summer Emma!

Zippity-doo-dah, zippity-ay! I have some exciting news to share with you today. I've been selected to be Guest Designer for September for My Mum's Craft Shop!! How chuffed am I? Kitty runs an amazing DT and I'm having a blast already. You only have to take a look at the shop to see why- all my fav stamps and dies in one place plus all the crafting basics you'll ever need!! Woo hoo!!


So in the next month, expect twice weekly posts from me displaying muchly crafting goodness from MMCS! 

This is my very first card featuring CC Designs, Summer Emma!


I coloured Summer Emma with copics, paper pieced her dress and mounted her on oval nestie. These stunning papers are by the latest from MME called The Sweetest Thing:Honey. The sun is made using the Sunshine Die-namic and grass is made using Fresh Cut Grass Die-namic. I made a raised awning using the Jumbo Scallop Die-namic which I then raised on foam pads. The sentiment is an MFT one cut out with a Memory Box label die.

I'd like to enter this into:
All That Scraps- anything goes


I'm sorry but how cute is she?!!


I love her summery dress- perfect for late summer days!

Kitty has a fab offer on at the moment- 20% of the entire My MeMo range until Friday 7th at 9am. No codes needed as prices are live on the site now. Don't miss out!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (CC Designs, MFT); Copics; Nesties; Paper (MME); Sunshine Die-namic; Grass Die-namic; Scalloped edge Die-namic; Label die (Memory Box)- all available from MMCS; Flower embellie recycled from stash; Assorted cardstock

Thanks for stopping by today! x

5 comments:

Joey said...

Fabulous card Steph, great design and love this girlie. Joey x

Christine L said...

HI Steph

Awwww your card is gorgeous.... I love that image and your fab colouring and layout!

Hugs
Christine x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is a ray of sunshine, so darn cute, love the fabulous dp and card design you used with her. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable!! Love the gorgeous papers and great design!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at All That Scraps Challenge
~Sheri

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super-duper adorable!! Love the fun colours. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the All That Scraps Challenge!

Deanne :_