Thursday 3 May 2018

MFT- Pure Innocence Bookworm!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well and getting in a good amount of crafty time! 

Today I have another MFT Pure Innocence to share with you as I thought I'd enter their weekly Wednesday Sketch Challenge again. This time it's Bookworm...


I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her cute little outfit. I used the coordinating MFT A2 Rectangle Stax Dienamics to cut the lilac base and patterned paper bases. I used the Flag Stax to cut the flag shape and for the circle the Stitched Circle Stax. I used a little sentiment dienamic for the sentiment and added the cute bookworm. I raised up the Pure Innocence on 3d pads.


How cute is she? I love her expression! And the cute bookworm!

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Papers (MME); Dies (MFT)

1 comment:

Golda said...

This is absolutely adorable! Great idea and a fun layout.