Saturday 17 February 2018

Reverse Confetti- All About Ewe!

Hallo my crafting lovelies!

How are you all this lovely weekend? I'm on a roll with my Spring themed cards so today I have a Reverse Confetti card to show you featuring All About Ewe...


I decided to enter their sketch challenge this month (see sketch below). I coloured all the elements with copics and cut out with matching dies. I adhered some Pink & Main paper to the bottom of the card and then sponged some ink using the MFT hills stencil as a guide. I then stamped and embossed one of the accompanying sentiments and die-cut using an MFT Speech bubble die. I then arranged all the elements to follow the sketch below.


Such a cutie image- if you think the sheep is cute, look at the chickie!!!!


Reverse Confetti sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a fab weekend. Come back next week and I should have some more LOTV, Stamping Bella and Reverse Confetti x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Copics; Dies (Reverse Confetti, MFT); Distress Oxides; Paper (Pink & Main); Stencil (MFT); White embossing powder (Wow)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is just too cute!
Thanks for joining us at Reverse Confetti's SFYTT.

Jeanne J. said...

Such a fun card! I love your coloring - the shading on the ewe is wonderful! Adorable scene!