Tuesday 12 December 2017

Purple Onion Designs- Walter!

Hi my crafting lovelies...

Today I have just the sweetest image to show you- it's Walter (cute name) the penguin by Purple Onion Designs...


I coloured Walter with copics and added some Stickles to the fur on his hat. I then fussy cut. I die cut a square frame of Reverse Confetti paper and stuck to a small card blank. I then added the die cut PTI  "snow" and stamped the accompanying sentiment above it. I then die cut a PTI snowflake and placed that above the sentiment and adhered Walter so he was sitting on the "snow". Finally added a gem to the snowflake.

See you again soon for another Purple Onion card x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Purple Onion Designs, PTI); Copics; Stickles; Papers (Reverse Confetti); Dies (PTI, MFT); Gem (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

I love him - He is so cute. The colours are really wintery.