Monday 18 December 2017

Purple Onion Designs- Grace and Henry Skating

Hi ya! Hope you're all well and prepared for Christmas. 

This is my last but one Christmas card for this year and I'm quite looking forward to posting something other than Christmas cards to be honest, I don't know about you!! Have you noticed in the last week all the craft companies are now advertising Valentine's Day products??! 

This CAS card is purely the wintery scene and I really think it makes for a different card- different for me anyway!!


I stamped (using masking) and then coloured Grace (Skating Fox), Henry (Skating Bear) and Pond/Lake Background with Distress Markers and then added some snow using a white gel pen. Finally stamped an MFT sentiment (now retired). 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Purple Onion, MFT); Distress Markers; White gel pen

No comments: