Friday 8 September 2017

Mama Elephant- Pix's Favourites

Hey everyone!

We've had a dismal day here in Essex with non-stop pouring rain! I managed to find a little time in the craft room whilst my wee one was at preschool so I made a teeny card using Mama Elephant's Pix's Favourites...


I love this little set because, well, I'm a sucker for cute little bunnies but also because they're a great size for paper piecing and are suitable for loads of occasions. This little one is cute for Winter birthdays and Christmas cards. 

I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her dress and scarf using SEI papers. I then cut out using the matching dies. I made a little gold frame using the Mama Elephant Peek A Frame die set and cut off the two bottom windows to create a square which I adhered onto the top of a square of SEI paper. Finally added a Christmasy sentiment from the Polar Pals set and a die cut heart from the Creative Cuts Basic set.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant); Dies (Mama Elephant); Papers (SEI); Copics.

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

AAWwww that is so sweet. X