Saturday 30 September 2017

Lili of the Valley-Milk and Biscuits!

Hey guys!

Hope you're all good. I made this birthday card ages ago for a friend of my little boy who, coincidentally, is also called Zachary!! Thought I'd show it today to break up my run of Christmas cards! I don't know about you but I like to be prepared with my Christmas cards-  I do NOT want to be making them in December so I'll really be trying to finish them off by the end of November if poss.


I coloured Milk And Biscuits digi image with copics with quite a rough, loose feel. The papers are by MME. I stamped out the letters of the name using PTI's Type Strip alphabets. The stars are Nesties, the star banner by MFT. I *think* the sentiment is a SSS one but memory is failing me right now! 


Such a cute image!

Be back next week with some more Christmas cards!! xxx

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI, Simon Says Stamp); Copics; Papers (MME); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (MFT, Nesties, Lil Inkers

No comments: