Tuesday 26 September 2017

All Dressed Up- Warm Heart...

Hey everyone! Don't groan but it's another Christmas card from me today!

This one is by All Dressed Up and is called Warm Heart, Warm Hands...


This is such a fab design to colour as all the hard work has been done for you in the illustration! The hat just looks so realistic before you've even coloured it! Anyhoo, I coloured with copics- I made the image quite large so I worked hard with my blending. I kept it as a simple card design by cutting an aperture in some patterned paper and layering the image beneath. I raided my Project Life/scrapbooking stash for the blue tag and then made another tag myself using some paper from the same paper pad as the blue plaid. Tied together with some twine. 

Thought I'd enter this into this month's All Dressed Up Challenge blog.


Just love the hat on this! 

See you soon-may try and post a non-Christmas card!! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (All Dressed Up); Copics; Papers (Papermania); Tag (MME); Twine (Doodlebug)

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous colouring on this image - I keep looking at the beautiful hair. I also like that perfectly matched paper.
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Lilibet said...

Stunning Colouring ! Love the card, Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up challenge, Lilibet (:(|)x

Bernadet said...

What a wonderful card Steph! Love the colors you've used.
Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenge.
Bernadet *DT*