Wednesday 2 August 2017

Stamping Bella- Daisy Squidgy

Hey craft fans!

How are you all this week? I see we're starting to be treated to all the Autumn and some Winter releases- exciting! I love looking at all the new papers coming out.

Today I have a cutie Stamping Bella Squidgy to share with you...


Daisy Squidgy is coloured with copics. I restamped the daisy head twice and the stem and her arms once so that I could paper piece her dress and stick the stem and arms over the top and I layered up the daisy in 3 layers to get a decoupage effect. The frame is an MFT Blueprint. Sentiment comes with. 


Here's your close up. Isn't she just the cutest? I love her ragamuffin hair!

See you all soon x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Pebbles); Dies (MFT)

No comments: