Wednesday 9 August 2017

Mama Elephant- Photo Bomb!

Hallooooo!

How's the Summer treating you all? Hope you're all getting some lovely Summer fun with a generous dollop of crafting time!

So today's card is from the Mama Elephant Photo Bomb stamp set...


I coloured the main image with copics and cut out. The card base is cut using a panel of white cardstock die cut using the Reverse Confetti Big Stripes cover panel. I then cut strips of coloured paper (Simple Stories Domestic Bliss) and adhered them behind the die cut panel. I then raised the main image up on 3d pads. I stamped one of the accompanying sentiments but used my MISTI to help me stamp the sentiment all on one line rather than being on the two lines. Finally added a teeny die cut heart.


Here's your close up! I so love these- they really remind me of Play People- remember them???!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant); Copics; Dies (Reverse Confetti, Mama Elephant); Papers (Simple Stories)

No comments: