Tuesday 22 August 2017

Love Cynthia- Make Happiness A Habit!

Hi ya.

Hope you're all enjoying the holidays! I haven't really had much time to do any crafting lately so a lot of the cards I've been showing recently are ones I've made previously. I can't wait to get down to some decent craft time in a few weeks!

Anyway, today I thought I'd share a cutie made with the Love Cynthia- Make Happiness A Habit stamp set...


I stamped out the three girls and coloured with copics- loving the funky hair colours! Then I paper pieced their dresses using MFT paper. I die cut the word "happy" using MFT Dienamics and adhered some of the MFT paper behind. I then stamped the sentiments either side of the "happy" using my MISTI for placement. I then adhered the girlies around the sentiment. Finally stamped a couple of hearts using PTI Lovely Lady ink.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Love Cynthia); Copics; Paper (MFT); Dies (MFT); MISTI

No comments: