Friday 30 June 2017

MFT Card Challenge- I Kinda Like You

Hi ya. 

Now I'm not on any DTs, I thought I'd challenge myself to enter some sketches/challenges so today I have a really quick teeny shaker card to show you for this week's MFT Card Sketch Challenge- 339. Sometimes I love just making these teeny cards- so cute!


I used MFT's Snuggle Bunnies and matching dies coloured with copics. The paper is MFT Sweet Celebration. The frame is Stitched Square Frames. The sentiment is cut out using Interactive Oval Word Window and I snipped off the end. 

I thought I'd also enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge- anything goes!

It looks super cute when shaken! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Paper (MFT); Dies (MFT); Acetate; Sequins; 3D foam sheet (PTI); Cardstock (PTI)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

This is adorable! I love shaker cards and this one is super cute!

Jessica Kim said...

This is so cute! I love this card :)