Friday 17 March 2017

Bellarific Friday with Edna The Diva!

Helloooo!

How crazy is it that we're in the middle of March already?! At least that means Spring is definitely here! Yay!

Today's Bellarific theme was GLITTER OR BLING. I decided to showcase the very gorgeous Edna The Diva...


Edna was coloured with copics and I added some Stickles to her wings and her fairy dust trail. I stamped her sentiment underneath. I decided to use just a large panel on my design cut using the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle. Papers are a Project Life pad by American Crafts selected for the crown design! Finally added some gorgeous glitzy faceted gems which I thought Edna would approve of! 


Here's your close up. Gotta love Edna's dress sense! Leotard, crown and feather boa- unbeatable!!


Next week's challenge is the above inspiration photo- take it from the colours, the flowers, the sweet treats, the pastel outfit, rain, dancing.... phew! All your entry details are here.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (American Crafts); Dies (MFT); Stickles; Gems (Prima)

No comments: