Friday 13 January 2017

Stamping Bella New Release continues- Tiny Townie Garden Girl Rose

So today I'm sharing another sneaky peek from the new Stamping Bella release featuring another Tiny Townie Garden Girl. This beauty is Rose...


Oh my goodness! I think she is one of my fav Tiny Townies ever! She's so beautiful- I squealed when I first saw her. I love her loose curly locks with the leafy garland- it has a such romantic feel to it. Rose was coloured with copics and cut out using a stitched oval die. These papers are by Bo Bunny- quite an unusual colour combo but as soon as I had this image, I knew they were the papers I wanted to use because they have that same romantic feel. Finally I added some hot fix crystals and added some die-cut Tim Holtz Tattered Floral dies.


Close up. Isn't she just the sweetest? Look at the beautiful layers on that rose- such fun to colour.

The sneaky peeks continue over the weekend over on Blogabella and we've got that new range coming so don't forget to check it out!! Yes, I love to tease you!  Release day is on MONDAY 16th!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Bo Bunny); Dies (Tim Holtz, Lil Inkers); Hot fix crystals

No comments: