Friday 4 November 2016

Bellarific Friday with Sleepy Bunny Wobble!

Hey! Can't believe it's November already. Jeez, where did this year go let alone last month?!!!

Today's Bellarific Friday features a very special bunny as the DT STAMP OF THE MONTH and it's 20% for the whole of November. It's Sleepy Bunny Wobble...


OMG- how snuggly buggly cutie pie pants is Sleep Bunny Wobble??!!! With his lil nightcap on and his lil bunny comforter! This week's challenge was to MAKE A TAG- with the DT using the SOTM.

Sleepy Bunny was coloured with copics and fussy cut. I made the background by blending 3 different coloured inks and then using the M.E. star cover plate die to cut the stars (using this card as my inspiration). This is the first thing I've done with blended inks and I'm not very good at it!! I really like how it looks and it makes a change from using papers but I need ALOT more practice! I then stamped and embossed the sentiment. I then cut out a frame, punched a hole and added some ribbon and assembled the whole tag. Nice and simple!

Next week's challenge is the below sketch. Get your entries in to Em or Mr Linky by Thursday- your deets are here.



Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Inks (Mama Elephant); Dies (Mama Elephant, PTI); White embossing powder (Simon Says Stamp); Ribbon (PTI); Hole punch

No comments: