Friday 28 October 2016

Bellarific Friday with Uptownie Chanel The Chef!

Hey crafty peeps!

I can't believe it's Friday again already! It's been half term this week so none of my lil man's usual groups/preschool have been on but we've had such a busy week booked up with Halloween-themed events pretty much every day!!! How about you?

Anyhoo, onto Bellarific Friday and a mojobella sketchypoo (see below)...


I used the gorgeous Uptownie Chanel The Chef. I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. Papers are by Papermania. I stamped the sentiment and individually cut out each line. 


Here was your Mojobella sketch for this week.

Next week's challenge is MAKE A TAG! The DT will have the added challenge of using STAMP OF THE MONTH and believe me, it is the cutest cutest stamp you ever did see!!!
Entry details are here. Go on, you could win yourself some Bella bucks!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, PTI); Copics; Papers (Papermania); Dies (Lil Inkers, PTI)

No comments: