Saturday 27 August 2016

Stamping Bella Day 1 Sneaky Peek 2- Christmas Bug!

Yep, it's me again with a second Stamping Bella sneaky peek! 

This morning saw the debut of Chickadeer and now it's the turn of Christmas Bug...


I LOVE this stamp! Love the whimsy tree, love how it's completely stuffed in the car and all the gorgeous lights. Just love love love!! Bug is coloured with copics and I added Kirarina Wink gold pen to the baubles on the tree and Clear Pico Embellisher to the Christmas lights. Finally I added a glitter snow paste to the snowy areas. Frame die is MFT as is the banner die. Sentiment of course accompanies main image.


Here's your close up!

That's all for today but I'm back tomorrow with another 2 sneaky peeks for you!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (MFT); Kirarina Wink gold pen; Glitter paste; Pico Embellisher.

No comments: