Friday 26 August 2016

Bellarific Friday with Tiny Townie Birthday Party!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all good. Today hubbie and I are celebrating our 11th anniversary! Yay! There's also another reason to celebrate- sneaky peeks for the new Stamping Bella release start tomorrow!!! Woo hoooo! OMG- you will LOVE all the new images!

Today's Bellarific Friday was a fab Mojobella sketch (see below)


I coloured Tiny Townie Birthday Party with copics and added white gel pen to the centre girl's dress. I cut out using the fantastic matching die. These papers are by Simple Stories. I stamped out one of the accompanying sentiments using PTI ink and added a teeny heart using a Mama Elephant die. The heart banner die is by Simon Says Stamp.


Here's your close up. I remember squealing when I first saw this image! Such an overload of cuteness! I think it's one of my most fav TT stamps.


Here was your Mojobella sketch.
Next week's challenge is STITCH IT UP. Add sewing to your card- real or faux! 

Get your entries to Em by Thursday either via email or just link using Mr Linky.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; white gel pen; Papers (Simple Stories); Dies (Stamping Bella, Nesties, Simon Says Stamp, Mama Elephant); Coloured ink (PTI)

1 comment:

StampinJessica said...

Your card is so beautiful. Love these wonderful colors ♥