Friday 19 August 2016

Bellarific Friday with Mason Jar Of Flowers

Hey everyone!
Hope you're all doing good. I have a bit of a different card to show you today. 

This week's Bellarific Friday was an inspiration photo (see below) and I chose to use Mason Jar Of Flowers...



I stamped using Stazon Ink and did some really messy watercolouring with my Peerless Watercolours. I used Ranger Watercolour paper and I have to say I wasn't that impressed with it as it definitely warped and I taped it down to a board to work on. I didn't get it crazy wet either so not greatly impressed with it. I then sprayed some white acrylic paint on by flicking a loaded paintbrush. In some areas, I went over the stamp a little with a black liner to really make it pop. Finally, I cut out using Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dynamics and added some PTI Rainstones.

I can't wait to use this stamp with more traditional watercolouring and copics as well!


Here was your photo inspiration.


Here's your Mojobella sketch for next week! 
Just use a current Stamping Bella stamp and get your entry into Em (via Mr Linky or email) by Thursday. Full details are here.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Peerless Watercolours; White acrylic paint; Black liner pen; Rainstones (PTI); Dies (MFT); Watercolour paper (Ranger)

No comments: