Thursday 23 June 2016

Stamping Bella New Release Sneaky Peeks- Winobella!

Well helloooooo my crafty friends!

We're coming to the end of our sneaky peeks of the new Stamping Bella release- are you just blown away by the new-look Bella?! I loved the original Bellas so much but these new versions are just stunning!


Today I am sharing Winobella! She's coloured with copics and I added some white gel pen to the smaller dots on her dress. I thought these MME papers were very now with the foiling and I love the kitsch pineapples. As soon as I saw Winobella I knew she had to go with these papers- love her ra ra dress! I added a couple of the matching enamel hearts and some Stickles to her sparkling wine.


Here's your close up. Just love how carefree she looks! Mind you, we all look like that after a couple of glasses of wine, no?!!!! ha ha.

Join me tomorrow for a final sneak peek before release day on Saturday 25th June!! Woo hoo!!!! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); Cardstock (SU); Enamel hearts (MME); Stickles

1 comment:

crafthappyann said...

super creation Steph. can't wait to see the rest. Ann