Saturday 4 June 2016

Lili Of The Valley Challenge and another Craft Haul

Hey peeps!

First up, I have another craft haul to share with you. This one is from MMCS and features products from recent releases from Mama Elephant and MFT. You can view in on my Haul Video page.

Next up, I'm sharing details of the Facebook Challenge LOTV is having this month. This month's theme is SPORTS. As usual, all the prizes are fantastic!!


The competition will run from Wed 1st - Wed 15th June. There are prizes for 5 winners (picked at random). The first 4 will have the choice of the following:
Any 2 sentiment sheets or 
any 5 rubber stamps or 
any Cross Stitch Kit or 
£20 to spend in their Ebay Store (where there are still many die cut sheets and toppers).


See here for full deets. I'll be sharing my card on 13th June.



No comments: