Tuesday 21 June 2016

Lili Of The Valley- Baby Christening!

Hey folks!
I have a very special card to share with you today. Special in that my dear, sweet, oldest friend has asked me to be godmother to her little girl and here is a card to celebrate her christening. I've used LOTV's Baby Christening...


I coloured the image with copics and added a teeny sprinkling of frantage. These gorgeous papers are by Tilda which I distressed using the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser. I used a Go Kreate XXL to create the pink layer of the cardbase. I die-cut her name using the Sizzix Yarn alphabet dies.


Here's your close up. Such a gorgeous image to colour! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Copics; Frantage; Papers (Tilda); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Go Kreate XXL, MFT, Nesties, Sizzix); Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz); Ribbon (?); Pearls (Hobby House)

No comments: