Friday 18 March 2016

Bellarific Friday with Uptownie Bunny Has A Daffodil!

Hey you!
How's it going?

It's Bellarific Friday time! I don't normally make Easter cards but I couldn't resist getting the very cute Uptownie Bunny Has A Daffodil so I thought I'd make a gift bag/box for my sis filled with gorgeous mini eggs (which I'm addicted to!!)...


So the theme for this week's Bellarific Friday was PAPER PIECING- one of my fav techniques. I coloured Bunny with copics, paper pieced her dress (adding some copic shading) and then added some Stickles to her dress and white gel pen to the egg and fussy cut. I printed out the PTI bag/box template onto this gorgeous Tilda paper and used a Mama Elephant die for the handle of the bag (I had to resize it a little). I cut the window using a Lil Inker oval die and attached acetate to the inside. I used a SU guessed cellophane bag to store the eggs in before placing them in the gift bag.


Here's your close up. Isn't Bunny just the cutest?!

Next week's challenge is a MojoBella sketch (below). Get your entries to Em by Thurs either by email or Mr Linky. Deets are here.



Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Tilda); Dies (Mama Elephant, Lil Inkers); Box template (PTI); Stickles; White gel pen

No comments: