Wednesday 24 February 2016

Lili of The Valley- Little Folk Little Heroes

Hey peeps!
I've got my second Feb LOTV DT Collective card to show you and it's a fairly CAS card. I'm using the other cutie from the Little Heroes mini stamp set...


This brave little soldier is coloured with copics. I tried to go for a textured look of bearskin but maybe it just looks like someone's knitted it!! ha ha. The sweet little parade-like papers are by Echo Park. Big cover plate die is MFT's Stitched Cover Up Companion- Vertical. Sentiment comes with.


Here's your close up. He looks like he's taking his job very seriously, doesn't he?!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (MFT); Cardstock (PTI)

3 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

This is gorgeous Steph, beautifully coloured. I love the flag paper and the bright colours.
Katrina xx

Brawny x said...

Great card. Fab design x

Anne said...

Steph this is adorable... love it!

Anne x