Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lili of the Valley- Time Flies

Hey LOTV fans!
Today I have a card to share with you for the LOTV DT Collective. 
I've used Time Flies...


Our gorgeous fairy is coloured with copics with some black gel pen on her socks. I used Cosmic Shimmer Texture paste for the actual dandelion and Stickles on her wings. I decided to try something different today so I did a partial die cut using a stitched oval plus some fussy cutting. Let me tell you, it was fussy!!!! Think I could've picked an easier stamp to use for this technique. Anyhoo I'm pleased with how it's turned out. The LOTV papers I've used are Shabby Shack. The sentiment is LOTV from their Handwritten Phrases stamp set. I managed to curve it round to fit my wavy banner die.


Here's your close up!

psst.. have you seen the fabbie new LOTV release?!
17 new stamps!! And 6 new colouring books!! My fav is definately a new character Odd Dog- you're going to love him!

Thanks for stopping by today x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Copics; Papers (LOTV); Dies (Mama Elephant, Lil Inkers); Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste; Stickles; Black gel pen

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Such a pretty card! x