Friday 13 June 2014

Bellarific Friday- Yours Truly!

Hey everyone! How's it going? Hope you're all well. This week's Bellarific Friday was a tricky one for me as you know I love to use lots of papers!! This week's challenge was ONE LAYER WONDER!


I decided to use the beautiful Diane Duda image Yours Truly. Such a GORGEOUS stamp!!! I love this image, she makes me smile! I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her dress using Basic Grey Lucille papers. I embossed a frame around her and simply added the accompanying sentiment and some pearls.


Here's your sketch challenge for next week! Don't forget to check out the other sistahs' sample cards for this week and email your entry to Em by Thursday for this week's challenge!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (Basic Grey); Hougie Board; Pearls

No comments: