Friday 14 March 2014

Bellarific Friday- Brett and Brenda get married

Hey folks! I'm back with another Bellarific Friday post! This week's challenge was to use the sketch provided (see below)!...


I decided to make a wedding card using the gorgeous Brett and Brenda Get Married. I LOVE this stamp with a passion!! How gorgeous does Brenda look on her wedding day?! My sister asked me to make this card for her friend's wedding so I used the blue colour theme that she was using and coloured her hair red so that she looked like her. Brett and Brenda are coloured with copics. The papers are Maja Design and I've distressed and sewn them.


Close up! How happy does Brenda look?!


Here was your sketch

Next week's theme is BLING IT UP! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (Nesties, Memory Box); Paper (Maja Design); Assorted cardstock; Pearls; Flowers; Sewing machine, Ribbon

3 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely wedding card, love this image. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Look at all the great detail on this, just beautiful!

Leslie said...

Holy cow this is gorgeous! Love your colouring especially Brett's hair!!