Monday 1 July 2013

You're So Special To Me

Hellooooo, my fine friends! 

Yes, believe it or not (and we don't believe it here in the UK cos our weather has just been so atrocious!!) it's July1st!!!! So that means it's time for another monthly challenge over at the My Mum's Craft Shop blog.

Our challenge for you this month is... "JUST FOR GIRLS"


I absolutely adore this new stamp from MFT called You're So Special To Me. Just how cute is she????! I coloured her with copics and added a lyra ground shadow. Papers are Echo Park Sweet Little Girl. I've used the Chalkboard Frame Builder and Beautiful Bows Dienamics. 


Here's your close up!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Lyra; papers (Echo Park); Assorted cardstock; Dies (Dienamics, PTI).

2 comments:

Claire said...

So cute, love the layout and pretty colourful papers. Hugs, Claire x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Steph. I love the coloured paper and cute image.