Thursday 23 May 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop- Butterfly kisses....

This week's theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop blog is "New" so I am demoing a new MME paper pad, new MFT Pure Innocence release and a new technique for me- colouring on kraft!


This new PI cutie is from MFT's latest release and is called Make A Wish. I decided to try a new technique for me that I've seen around alot in blogland recently- colouring on kraft. As this was my first go I took inspiration from Inge's tutorial on the MFT blog. I don't have Prismacolor pencils- only watercolour and lyra pencils but I think they worked just as well. As a colouring technique, I really enjoyed it- once you've worked out what colours you are going to use and what blends well together (a bit of scrap kraft is useful!), it really is quite easy as the kraft is quite forgiving.

I also used a new MME pad called Oxford Lane and the File Tab Dienamic and Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Dienamic- I'm going to seriously love this flower die!! 


Such a cutie! I used to love telling the time with Dandelion clocks!!

Thanks for stopping by today x



4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

she turned out beautifully. love that you used what you had to follow Inge's tutorial. great card.

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing.

Claire said...

A really sweet card - love the flower! Hugs, Claire x

Cazza said...

Well for a first attempt at colouring on kraft this is amazing!! A really pretty card :o)Hugs,
Cazza
x