Thursday 10 January 2013

Crafty To Do Wish List

Hellooo! No card today but I thought I would share with you my crafty-to-do wish list for the year. I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions but I do love my to-do lists!!

CARDMAKING
1. Improve my colouring skills: practice using various resources, maybe do an online class, copic certification?
2. Try some different shaped cards: may purchase Grand Calibur?
3. Experiment with trying some CAS cards a la PTI and SU.

BLOG
1. Spend more time visiting and commenting on my followers!!
2. Update blog. Separate out my tips/videos page, start my tips page.
3. Improve my post labelling.
4. Begin uploading my cards to Pinterest and develop other useful boards.

CRAFT ROOM/ORGANIZATION
1. Move some of my UM stamps to DVD cases.
2. Have a clear out of some of my lesser used stamps and giveaway/sell. Watch this space, peeps!! Giveaways coming!!
3. Reorganize my card and paper storage (have already started this).
4. Produce a folder with all my digi stamps (already started this).
5. Produce useful copic colour combo charts.

OTHER CRAFTS
1. Produce some home decor (stitched) items. Yikes!
2. Complete some jewellery projects I've had sitting around for ages.

So what d'you think?  Do you set yourself crafty goals for the year? I'd love to know! x

1 comment:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

brilliant card,such a cool sexy image ,great papers and design too. love your work . janex