Monday 8 October 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop- I'm back!!

Hi folks! I'm having a great Monday as today's card is my first card as an official permanent member of the My Mum's Craft Shop DT. Having done a stint as a guest designer, Kitty has very kindly asked me to stay on permanently. As you can imagine, I'm over the moon! Thanks, sweetie!!

I'm also chuffed to say that I have also now joined the My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge DT as well! Can't wait to get stuck in!


So here is MFT's A La Mode Polished to Perfection. I coloured her with copics, paper pieced her cardi and added a big dose of Crystal Stickles to the nail varnish. These stunning papers are by Kaisercraft and are called Tigerlily. Believe me when I say every single paper in that pad is utterly gorgeous- I love that you get embossed and glossy papers too. I have used the Die-namic File Tab underneath the Die-namic High Rise alphabet for the sentiment. The stamp actually comes with 4 great sentiments but I fancied using the alphabet dies again cos I've totally fallen in love with them!

I'd like to enter this into:
A Gem of a Challenge- for the girls
Drunken Stampers- Think pink!
Nutcrafters- paper piecing
Simon Says Stamp- glimmer/sparkle


Close up! The butterfly is cut out from one of the papers.

Pop over to My Mum's Craft Shop as not only has Kitty got an amazing sale on, she has done the impossible and managed to now stock The Cats Pajamas stamps!!! I can't tell you how excited I am!! Expect to see quite a bit of them coming from me in the next few weeks!! 

Crafty stash used: Stamp (MFT); Copics; Papers (Kaisercraft); Assorted cardstock; Crystal Stickles; File tab & High Rise alphabet Dienamics (MFT); Lyra pencils

10 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Steph, love the colours and papers and fab image - your colouring is amazing xx

Donna said...

Cute card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers this week for the "Think Pink" challenge!

Sylvia x said...

What a great image...thank you for sharing with us at Nutcrafters.

Sylvia x

Sindhu said...

What an adorable image! Love it...

thanks for joining us at Charisma this week...
All the best!

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Nutcrafters and good luck. Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Steph :-) such a cute image and the colours and details are all FAB :-)

Conmgratulations on your DT post too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Kristie said...

Gorgeous card!! Love how you colored the image, especially her hair. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Vicky said...

A very pretty card, lovely image and gorgeous colours!! Thanks for joining our girly theme at A Gem Of A Challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

Jo Nevill said...

This is a gorgeous card, I just love this MFT stamp !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

Jan Hennings said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and LOVE the colors!